Hahahahaaaaaaa! Okay. So this is not the video I was promising, (because I've found a new location to shoot half of the other video but now I have to wait until Nathan works again. And since he is part time unemployed.. it might be a few days..
A little back story on this video. . . I made it for two reasons.. I wasn't going to graduate if I didn't.. and two.. Nathan and I had this idea for a TEAM OMDS video project where upon each member would make their own video where there were only two things you had to work with to be included - 1) a chocolate rabbit, and 2) a person who believed the chocolate rabbit might be alive. I added some entertaining music to this version. Enjoy!
If you really like it I will put Nathan's up too.. and maybe that will encourage Tyrone to get his done. However Nathan, it needs to be ten minutes or less.
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment